Monday, September 8, 2008

Dad says

My dad is an accomplished man and thankfully for me he wants to share his wisdom. I find it only fair to share his advice with the rest of the world.

Wise words from my father:


“Boys are like buses, there’s always another one coming.”

“Parking tickets are a good investment because they go up in value.”

“There is no reason for you to move out [Megan]. Just live in our house and wait for us to die so you can take over.”

“Tell your roommate to stop rabbit-hutching with her boyfriend. You should keep 3-4 boys on the hook at all time, but the last thing you want is to get pregnant and drop out of college. “

1 comment:

Ashly Stewart said...

Personal favorite "but the last thing you want to do is get pregnant or drop out of college." ... I now know how you turned out so remarkably well.