Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I’ve always wanted to work for the CIA, but I think this will have to do

I found my new back up job today- working as a spy for PETA.

Blogging about my desire to fill this position won’t help me fill the “confidentially” part of the job description, yet I couldn’t help but share my dream of spying on animal torturers and saving puppies.

Who could say no to this job description?

Research Investigator:

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) seeks full-time investigators to conduct undercover investigations that focus on animal research laboratories, fur farms, factory farms, and animals used for entertainment.
Qualifications:

Candidates will have proven writing skills, keen observation skills, ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion at all times, and knowledge of animal rights issues. Must be able and willing to move as job requires, relocating for periods of up to one year. Those who cannot travel on a moment’s notice need not apply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan this is the perfect job for you. However, you do know that PETA doesn't approve of pets -- you might need to get ride of Niama.